My client is a leading Retailer known for Beautiful products, amazing customer service and a very supportive management structure. Based in Sydney, my client offers the perfect opportunity for you to demonstrate you Jewellery sales experience backed with some of the best High End and Luxury Jewellery in the market.
As the Sales Professional, you will work with a range of clients to understand what is important to the client, you will work closely with the clients, developing good rapport and understanding, often during special times in their lives, such as engagements and weddings.
You will demonstrate a range of hand crafted products to meet and exceed the client's expectations. You will also have a creative eye and approach.
You will take part in VIP nights, as well as maintain and grow a database of clients to keep in touch with them to discuss exciting new pieces to the clients range.
While sales will be your main focus, you will be involved with marketing activities to align the business objectives and client engagement.
You will be working across a wide range of social media platforms, so an in-depth understanding of twitter, facebook, instagram and others to reach potential clients and to create excitement and knowledge of the beautiful products available.
- strong customer service focus
- ability to work with clients and become a trusted advisor
- ability to build quick rapport
- confident in your sales process and knowledge of Diamonds and Gems
- previous experience in selling Diamonds and Gems of high quality
- proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets and KPI's
- positive and professional approach
- willing to go the extra mile for clients
Whats in it for you:
- working with a leading business
- working with unique products
- destination for beautiful products
- Salary based on skills and experiences
- A supportive team and management environment
- Feel valued for your efforts and achievements
- Open and consultative environment
If you feel you have the right skills and abilities to take on this exciting challenge, please apply by sending through your resume in WORD format.
Please contact Ronnie Ford on 02 9188 2007 for a confidential chat.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ronnie Ford on 02 9188 2007, quoting Ref No. 861331.