Australian Work Visa Support Information


We often get asked a wide range of questions from overseas job seekers who feel they have the skills to meet the requirements of the advertised roles on the e2e Recruitment website.

Often, employers will only consider applications from job seekers that have a valid Visa in place, unless the job seeker has a specific skill and ability that is not readily available to them in the job seeker market.

e2e Recruitment can not provide information and support on immigration matters. In Australia, you can visit the Department of Immigration and Border Protection for a wide range of information and support regarding the Visa options that are available to overseas job seekers.

Another option is to use a Registered Migration Agent. You can search and find registered Migration Agents at the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority web site.

While there are charges associated with using registered Migration agents, depending on your personal circumstances, using a Migration agent could be of benefit.

Today we spoke with OZ Migration Agent and John Corbett, a registered Migration agent based in Brisbane who informs us that they are well versed in providing support and Visa services to individuals that require a fast and professional service..

John, from Oz Migration Agent, said that they “specialise in making the complex process easier for those who want to live and work in Australia. We work professionally and efficiently to help the applicant get the best chance of getting approved.”

As a service, John indicated that “OZ Migration Agent and I offer affordable and personalised Australian migration and citizenship consultation to assess the applicants eligibility and give the best option(s).

So if you require further support around your options; you can look to undertake the process yourself by looking over the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website to view and consider the options open to you, based on your personal circumstances, or you can engage a registered Migration Agent that is registered on the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority web site.

OZ Migration Agent - LINKS

Australian Visa Types

Spread the Word